GŁÓWNE KATEGORIE FORUM > FORUM FOR NON POLISH USERS

Please, help me friends!

(1/4) > >>

Edda:
   Hi, I bought in Lodz nice car Polonez Borewicz a we make change this car to Polonez 2000rallye / like replica / for Rally legend in CZ.  I want ask You about this -
      1. Have You got some photo documents, mainly from interior, engine place and  chassis?

2. We look for the contact on former drivers FSO Polonez. We will want invite them on the start in the Prague 27.4.2012 for start with our replica. Is not real race, rather meeting.

Thank You Ed Patera

reference to our webside / photogalery/ - http://greengrass.rajce.idnes.cz/Rallye_Praha_Revival/, http://www.edda.cz/mscrdovrchu/index.php?m=fotogalerie
 x.racing@seznam.cz

banned:
Hello, I have a collection of photos with Polonez 2000 Rally and 2000 Turbo as well, photos of every evolution.

I don't have documents but you can ask FIA about group II, IV, and B homologation, but they are quite different to original specification (Sometimes allowed mods weren't used in some years evolutions)

I may try to contact you with some other replica constructors, give me a few days. Those quys are Piotr Zaleski, Adam Dowgird and Marcin Derewońko.

You may also try to contact Jacek Jurecki who runs moto.interia.pl he has contacts with Andrzej Jaroszewicz, former FSO driver and OBRSO director. I'll send you his e-mail.

Edda:
 Thank You, I will wait! In CZ is Polonez unknown car, we have not experience with this car. I discovered in Results Rallye Tatry 1981 this drivers - Stawowiak Maciej, Radecki Andrzej, Bialowas Andrzej and Kobylninsky Jerzy. <ok>

banned:
You may find some technical assistance here, when it comes to parts which comes from production car, eg. main gears which are avaible in 5 ratios. About other things you probably will have to talk with replica constructors.

Maciej Stawowiak was top FSO driver untill 1981, when he was forced to quit, I read that there were some political reasons. Tomasz Ciecieżyński, Włodzimierz Groblewski and since 1983 Marian Bublewicz & Janusz Szerla were works drivers for Polonez 2000, sometimes also Paweł Przybylski and few other guys who usualy raced in Polonezes 1600 and 1.5 Turbo.

Also John Lyons (Manx 81 winner), Mike Stuard, Teemu Ekho and Marija-Liisa Korpi used to drive it.

Rear LSD differential for rally Polonez is Colotti T-239 Duo-Block or T-208 Coppia Frenata but I'm not sure which one exactly. Both seem to be dedicated for Polonez. T-208 is described as for Polonez but T-239 is described as Polski and Polish rally driver Tomasz Cecot had it in his Polonez Caro 2000. As well dog-cluth gearbox is Colotti.

If rally legends regulations allows some changes which are not in FIA homologation I suggest that you install a wide suspension and wide rear axle from Polonez Caro MR 93 which was produced since winter 1993. Then you don't have to use so big distances.

Edda:
 <spoko>, I have got interest only about Polonez 2000. Because the car we have only for legend rally, not real race, the gearbox will be  series Fiat / we bought engine and gearbox from Fiat 132 - is it all right?/, but LSD diff. have to be! The engine is half - race level with weber. Had Original Polonez2000   vertical or horizontal carbu??,

Please, now I need mainly contact to some former FSO drivers.

Thank You Ed

Our Polonez last weekend - http://www.beos-photo.com/galerie/displayimage.php?album=176&pos=88

Now the car is dismantle.

Nawigacja

[0] Indeks wiadomości

[#] Następna strona

Idź do wersji pełnej