Autor Wątek: Help FSO Pickup TRUCK 1.9D  (Przeczytany 16194 razy)

0 użytkowników i 1 Gość przegląda ten wątek.

Help FSO Pickup TRUCK 1.9D
« dnia: Wrzesień 05, 2017, 19:24:29 pm »

Offline FranceFSO

• Nowicjusz
    • FSO truck 1,9d
dzien dobry

przepraszam Nie mówię polski

Ja własne FSO Pickup 1,9d 1994

Nie znajduję żadnych materiałów we Francji

Szukam głowicy kierowniczej, Jeśli ktoś wie, gdzie mogę je zdobyć

dziękuję

florian.tetu@laposte.net
I can speak english, spanish, or french  <lol>

Odp: Help FSO Pickup TRUCK 1.9D
« Odpowiedź #1 dnia: Wrzesień 05, 2017, 19:37:58 pm »

Offline Tomasz#1969

• Caro '96 & Truck '93 & N126e '83 & 960'95 & E430'98 & Rexton'02 & 1/2CCS 1.2 16V
hello!
Could you re-post in english again? it would be easier.
OHV roxx

Cytat: turbonez
Forum nie jest od bicia konia tylko od konstruktywnych komentarzy .

« Odpowiedź #2 dnia: Wrzesień 06, 2017, 09:32:25 am »

Offline FranceFSO

• Nowicjusz
    • FSO truck 1,9d
Hi

I have a FSO Pickup Truck 1,9d 1994, but it's impossible to find a new steering rod in France.

So I would like to know if somebody know websites or whatever in order to find this steering rod.

I can't drive with this damaged part it can be dangerous.

Thanks to the help

ps : I m looking for a picture of my truck

« Odpowiedź #3 dnia: Wrzesień 06, 2017, 11:09:17 am »

Offline Tomasz#1969

• Caro '96 & Truck '93 & N126e '83 & 960'95 & E430'98 & Rexton'02 & 1/2CCS 1.2 16V
So are you looking for steering wheel? Like this?
http://allegro.pl/fso-polonez-atu-caro-kierownica-krk-i6938943964.html

Remember that steering wheel after 1995 wont fit to your car (looks the same on photo)
OHV roxx

Cytat: turbonez
Forum nie jest od bicia konia tylko od konstruktywnych komentarzy .

« Odpowiedź #4 dnia: Wrzesień 06, 2017, 11:32:17 am »

Offline Multec

• Sympatyk
    • E46 325Ci | ROVER 45 1.8 | C+ 98 | Caro 1996 1.6 16V
You're looking for center steering rod (long) or a tie rod ? There are four tie rods in Polonez - two inner and two outer. If you could post a photo of the rod you're looking for it would be much easier for us to help you.

Tomasz, chodzi o drążek.
"JAZDA PRÓBNA" c.d nastąpi...

« Odpowiedź #5 dnia: Wrzesień 06, 2017, 15:21:06 pm »

Offline FranceFSO

• Nowicjusz
    • FSO truck 1,9d
Hello
I think it's the long
I give to you some pictures

« Odpowiedź #6 dnia: Wrzesień 06, 2017, 15:22:07 pm »

Offline FranceFSO

• Nowicjusz
    • FSO truck 1,9d
it's this model of FSO :

« Odpowiedź #7 dnia: Wrzesień 06, 2017, 15:39:50 pm »

Offline lesor#1973

• FSO:1993-1996 B1078
  • Klubowicz
  • Borełło, Carełło, 115c_w_Jesionie
Zważcie jegomość – odparł Sanczo Pansa – że to, co tam się ukazuje, to nie żadne olbrzymy, ino wiatraki.

« Odpowiedź #8 dnia: Wrzesień 06, 2017, 15:45:03 pm »

Offline Gomulsky

• Sympatyk
    • Polonez Atu 16V GLi + Kombi 8V GSi
You should buy it: http://allegro.pl/drazek-srodkowy-polonez-1-9-d-1-4-16v-rover-f76-i6921270784.html , but I think about, will be good if You buy all parts steering system (in manual 2, 4 and 8).

« Odpowiedź #9 dnia: Wrzesień 13, 2017, 10:38:10 am »

Offline FranceFSO

• Nowicjusz
    • FSO truck 1,9d
Hello,

Thanks for all, i buy my goods in a garage in cezh republic
thanks you a lot

« Odpowiedź #10 dnia: Wrzesień 13, 2017, 21:02:41 pm »

Offline mp79

• Autsajder
  • Sympatyk
    • truckło
I've never wondered, if such parts are available out of our country. I suppose that it is a new stuff and your choice is quite interresting matter to me. Was that offer better than Polish ones? As a Polish man, I've never thought of buying FSO parts abroad, but maybe it wouldn't seem so crazy if they were cheaper or better. Tell the name of a producer of those rods, if you can, and - of course - how much was that.  ;-)

« Odpowiedź #11 dnia: Wrzesień 14, 2017, 15:48:26 pm »

Offline FranceFSO

• Nowicjusz
    • FSO truck 1,9d
Hello,

In France it's impossible to find FSO sellers, only the motors because it's peugeot I think?
Concerning the cezsh republic I bought the root 113euros, and I choose this one cause it's was the easier contact, the polish webiste didn't appear clearly on my laptop

« Odpowiedź #12 dnia: Wrzesień 14, 2017, 21:48:33 pm »

Offline mp79

• Autsajder
  • Sympatyk
    • truckło
113euros
Well, at least you knew that in Poland... in Polska(!) it would be much cheaper.
only the motors because it's peugeot I think?
Peugeot, renault, citroen... By the way, a native motor in a foreign car, must be a nice feeling.

« Odpowiedź #13 dnia: Wrzesień 15, 2017, 00:52:07 am »

Offline Majonez

• Sympatyk
    • Polonez C+ gli
XUD has never been mounted in renault cars, it's a different company than PSA (peugeot-citroen) . I think it's even nicer feeling for us if someone from outside Poland still want to keep on the road obscure, and not very apprecieate in automotive world fso car . I'm curious what is a backstory here. Why you chosen this car, coincidence? It is still use for work or only for weekend pleasure, meetings, car shows and stuff ?
« Ostatnia zmiana: Wrzesień 15, 2017, 01:25:13 am wysłana przez Majonez »

« Odpowiedź #14 dnia: Wrzesień 15, 2017, 12:15:10 pm »

Offline FranceFSO

• Nowicjusz
    • FSO truck 1,9d
Hello,
My father bought the FSO truck last years. It was a farmer property in a small village, the car has 70 000km, so I think it still ride for a long time.
So my father cleaned up and customed it, he wanted sell the car, but I bought the car because I will use it in my future farm  <lol>

How much in Polska? I am looking for a easy website ( my laptop is old and sometimes some pictures and website are difficult to appear), soon I will buy news goods for the car

« Odpowiedź #15 dnia: Wrzesień 15, 2017, 13:59:24 pm »

Offline Oxej

• Sympatyk
    • dużo, aktualnie Caro Plus
http://sklep.regmot.com.pl/drazek-kierowniczy-srodkowy-polonez-caro-1-9-1-4,3,14141,1839

Here you have the steering rod for fso truck diesel. It's a replacement one, but should be fine. It costs around 40EUR, shop will propably be able to ship it abroad (but to be sure, you should ask them via mail or skype they've mentioned in the contact section)
Also here you can check other FSO parts, the shop's interface is partially translated into english (unfortunately, the products' descriptions aren't but you can always ask us here for the translation) and there are pictures for almost every product.
Złombol '23, '24, team Carozela

« Odpowiedź #16 dnia: Wrzesień 15, 2017, 19:39:56 pm »

Offline Majonez

• Sympatyk
    • Polonez C+ gli
My father bought the FSO truck last years. It was a farmer property in a small village, the car has 70 000km, so I think it still ride for a long time.
So my father cleaned up and customed it, he wanted sell the car, but I bought the car because I will use it in my future farm

Glad to read that, keep going  <spoko> :) .

« Odpowiedź #17 dnia: Wrzesień 16, 2017, 07:53:39 am »

Offline mp79

• Autsajder
  • Sympatyk
    • truckło
I think it's even nicer feeling for us if someone from outside Poland still want to keep on the road obscure, and not very apprecieate in automotive world fso car .
FSO collapsed due to lack of a good manager. That's the way it goes, as the managers are thieves and alcoholics, but it's the other matter. All Polish cars are as they are, but look at the number of French cars around. And, what's more, they don't contain any Polish motors or other parts. They are 100 % French. Notice, that it's normal to us and it's proper, because - to be honest - French cars are better than Polish cars. By myself, I can compare even currently - lublin and renault master, both 2006. And FranceFSO choose a car with French motor and a type of bodywork not very usual for a French car, so it's Polish. And we find it amazing. Why? Because we know more that anyone else that FSO is shit. Sad but true, as would James Hetfield say. ;]

« Odpowiedź #18 dnia: Wrzesień 18, 2017, 17:18:26 pm »

Offline banned

• Sympatyk
FSO collapsed due to lack of a good manager.

The last somehow good manager quit the company in 1986 because his plans were sabotaged by a ministry of industry.
Honestly, I just don't think it is possible for this country to have an efficient company of state ownership, even with the best meneger. Politicians will always find a way to ruin it with their incompetence, nepotism and corruption, and kick out those who are actually good at their job.
Osiągi samochodów FSO fabrycznie mierzone z 5 osobami i 50kg bagażu na pokładzie.
Kupię części nadwozia Polonez Plus kolor 44E

« Odpowiedź #19 dnia: Wrzesień 18, 2017, 17:32:42 pm »

Offline banned

• Sympatyk
Because we know more that anyone else that FSO is shit. Sad but true, as would James Hetfield say. ;]

You're being a bit too hard. If FSO is shit, then what word should be used to describe Tarpan?
FSO never made a first league car, but the Polonez had fair advantage of strong bodyshell and simple construction, with it's biggest problem being an obsolete standard engine, and quality that varied from poor to almost excellent.

Besides, I honestly find the cars which pretty much fun to drive, as with just slightly more powerful engine, the very aerodynamical (for a 1970's design) body, and excellent weight distribution allows it to achieve high speeds and be very easily controllable in opposite lock, inspite of primitive suspension. Also as we all know, the passenger protection is something really impressive for a design that dates back to 1975, as the car could outclass most of opposition well up to late 90ties, and even some early 2000's cars could not protect their passengers so efficiently.
An excellent bodyshell, that deserved better mechanical parts, and better tin quality.
Osiągi samochodów FSO fabrycznie mierzone z 5 osobami i 50kg bagażu na pokładzie.
Kupię części nadwozia Polonez Plus kolor 44E